Monday, September 28, 2009

Strawberry Sprite Cake, LOW FAT

This cake is sooooo easy. I totally stole the idea from Angela's blog. She said it was a Weight Watchers recipe so it instantly caught my eye as I'm trying to lose 15 pounds.

Ingredients:
Strawberry Cake Mix
Sprite or Sprite Zero
Sugar Free or Fat Free Cool Whip, thawed
Strawberries

Directions:

1. Mix together 12 ounces of Sprite Zero and the cake mix. DO NOT add the eggs and oil. Literally just the mix and sprite zero. It will be slightly lumpy. And don't ya'll use that whole thing of Sprite Zero in the picture. I just measured out my 12 ounces :)

2. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until done. The cake will not rise and it will be a little sticky. It's okay because it's still delish!

3. Let cool

4. Enjoy with cool whip and strawberries on top. It's like a strawberry version of angel food cake. YUM!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so yummy! {grin} Stumbled on your blog and am enjoying your posts!

    ReplyDelete