Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sugar Cookies With Royal Icing

Cookies:
Okay  you can totally make these homeade but when you are pressed for time, go the easy route. Pillsbury has sheet sugar cookies at the grocery store. Just get cookie cutters & cut out the shapes you want & follow directions on the package.

Royal Icing:
1 box of powdered (confectioners) sugar
2 egg whites
Food coloring

Beat all ingredients on a high speed. It's so incredibly easy and the most yummy icing.

Place your icing in a piping bag of your choice & fill in your cookies. It's easiest to trace the cookies first and then fill in the centers.

I'll post pictures next time I make a batch but seriously, it's soooo easy and the best little treat to take to gatherings :)

1 comment:

  1. I can vouche for these! Courtney made them for my baby's shower and they were AWESOME! I ate so many I'm probably still coming off the sugar high!

    ReplyDelete