Friday, June 26, 2009

Yummy Snack


So I love to snack - who doesn't, right?!?! This is one of my favorite, guilt free snacks, when I'm craving something crunchy!

1 serving tostitos baked chips
Salsa
Onions
Green Peppers
Cheese slice

  • Place 1 serving of chips in a bowl
  • Cut the cheese slice into little pieces and place over the chips
  • Microwave 20 seconds
  • Cover with salsa, onions, and peppers
YUM!!

Notes:
  • You can always use a different kind of chip. I just choose the baked as I'm on weight watchers
  • I use the 2% american cheese, the Wal-Mart brand. It's only 1 point per slice
  • I like a chunky salsa because I feel like I'm getting "more" for my point value
  • I love onions and peppers and they have 0 points so I load my bowl up. But you can always eliminate!

No comments:

Post a Comment