Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Easy Breakfast Tacos


So I bought some low fat tortillas and was thinking what I could make with them. Growing up in Texas, we always had breakfast tacos when we went out to restaurants or at home. I would just love it if we had some good places here to get them BUT we don't so I made my own!

Ingredients:
4 eggs (for 2 people)
Green pepper, sliced thin
Onion, sliced thin
Mushrooms, sliced
Tomato, sliced thin
Low fat or fat free shredded cheese
96% fat free tortillas

Directions:
1. Scramble eggs as you would normally. I always beat mine in a bowl and add a tiny bit of milk and then scramble
2. Add all veggies to the eggs while they are cooking
3. Add egg mixture to your tortillas
4. Add cheese on top

YUM YUM :)

1 comment:

  1. I do love a good breakfast taco! I have been so busy lately cramming in an online MT course that I started making my eggs in the microwave. HOW LAZY IS THAT? Haven't even had the time to make them right with the peppers and onions! Still, this is looking GOOD.

    I do make quesadillas for my lunch with just lowfat cheese with peppers and onions. I usually keep peppers and onions pre-chopped in the freezer just for this!

    I could eat a tortilla for every meal! LOL!!!

    ~Misti

    ReplyDelete